Sunday, September 10, 2006

What I miss the most.

1:31am.

Beside me, the idiots are having a go in Red Alert 2 after someone unearthed it/torrented it/whatever. I'm just taking a break as the 9th man after we played an insanely stupid free for all.

Well, let's just say my skills are still fairly intact despite my lack of practise for over, a year or so.

Naturally, for free for all, I picked France. Turned out pretty well by turtling and building only grizzies and doing gay stuff like driving engineer-IFV into some dude's base and capping his MCV.

And to top it off, no one used America, so no one could parachute into my base. Korea got wiped off early because he was inbetween two soviets and STILL attempted to build 8 Black Eagles (which I introduced anyway XD), and by the time they realised cannon's can't hit harriers, I've got sufficient SAM and gap generators. In the end, it came down to a 3 v me situation.

20+ grizzies ran them over. Whehehehehe.

Micro macro. Micro Macro. XD

I think soon, some idiot will find a starcraft CD.

Incredibily, the lab is fairly crowded right now. Probably an assignment due tomorrow.

But looking at the people beside me, I think not. XD

However, I heard one of the girls asking a question:

"What do you miss most?"

(Yes, the girls do play Red Alert 2. But 10 Kivovs = ... sadness.

Well hey, I gave them a chance. 10 Kivovs isn't easy to make. But against Mirage tanks who didn't move an inch.....)

Naturally, most of the answers are "food", "friends", "family", "Boy/girlfriend", "Night life" and so on.

But after I thought about it, I miss plenty of things.

But there's only one thing I miss the most.

My cat.

Seriously.

Yes, like some of them said, I am quite attached to my cat. Nothing beats staring at your cat after she jumped onto the table, you pushing her down, only to have her jumping on the table and sitting on your lecture notes, staring, challenging you to a fight.

Damn, I miss those times.

But of course, I miss everything. Friends, family, her, food, culture.

Everything.

But my cat, > all.

Rawr.

---

Mmm, Peter Beattie won.

Surprise surprise.

Well, the opposition wasn't that great anyway. Lack of campaigning probably cost them, I guess.

Oh well. Time to fire people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home